Interested in a Career with Hansen Plastics?
HPC is almost always looking for our next potential employee owner. If you are interested in employment opportunities with real career potential, HPC may be the company for you. Please check back for updates. Some positions may not be listed and some positions may also be hiring through our Staffing Agency partners. Please contact Human Resources at 847-741-4510 for additional information.
Current Open Career Opportunities:
Inspect and ensure quality parts per inspection requirements.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicate amongst team
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Ensure quality of product produced
- Report scrap and follow escalation process
- Daily improvements
- Ensure all safety polices are followed
- Other projects/responsibilities assigned
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Conduct inspection and test parts produce by team to control plan, work instruction, and procedures
- Press cleaning
- Ensure work space of the team is clean at shift change
- Running machines
- Assist foreman in daily running of production
- Meetings to attend plant and huddle
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs.
- Bi-lingual a plus (English/Spanish)
• Must pass physical, drug screen and participate in E-Verify
- Quality Auditor
- Material Handler
Please contact Human Resources at 847-741-4510 for more information on employment opportunities at Hansen Plastics.