What is DECOUPLED MOLDINGSM and how does this technology benefit our customers?
This technology gives us the confidence that the part is good before the mold opens.
Here is briefly how DECOUPLED MOLDINGSM works:
- Pressure sensors are strategically located inside the mold
- These sensors read the molding pressure (your tool is now instrumented!)
- When the pressure reaches a recognized value, the machine "transfers" to a "set-point"
- This allows Hansen molding engineers to precisely control the pressure in the tool
- By controlling the pressure, we can also control the shrinkage
- When we control the shrinkage, we also control the dimensions
HPC incorporates science and technology in our Hansen business model... turning your design into satisfaction and success.